Thursday, April 12, 2012

HELPING THE ECONOMY.. or so I like to think :)

hey guys went SHOPPING! Today I went to mango to check out their new spring collection. Got some cool basic stuff that I really need! 

First I got a simple linen white tee. White t-shirts are an essential component in any wardrobe, they go well with jeans, skirts and even under dresses! As the t-shirt is linen it is really comfy to wear and has a really interesting texture. 



Then I got this sleeveless tank with coloured leopard print. Usually I am not a fan of the leopard print but here it looks fun and young! Slightly longer in the back to cover your butt a bit.. which I like. 



Finally JEWELRY! Fun bright earrings that look good with hair in a messy bun or when falling in curls.. sometimes the accessories make the outfit so INVEST! 

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE! 





No comments:

Post a Comment